- You may now start ordering your 2014/2015 yearbook! You can click on the icon "Buy Your Yearbook". Paper order forms will also be sent home soon.
- School will be dismissed at 12:35 today, October 23, for Parent/Teacher Conferences. 7th Period classes will meet after lunch. There is no school on Friday, October 24.
- A+ students: Mrs. Porter is having After School Reading. It's on Monday and Wednesday from 2:50-4:00 in the Library/Computer Lab.
- Starting Monday, October 20th, FBLA will be selling Halloween grams! They will be sold for only $1.00 a gram, which includes candy.
- Sapphire Dance Clinic will be held Sunday, October 26, from 1:00-5:00.
- Picture Retakes will be on Thursday, October 30. THERE IS A CHANGE OF PLANS REGARDING GROUP PICTURES. WE WILL NOT BE DOING GROUP PICTURES.
THE MISSION OF THE JAMESTOWN C-I SCHOOL DISTRICT IS TO DEVELOP IN ALL ITS CHILDREN THE STRENGTH OF CHARACTER, KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM TO BUILD CREATIVE AND PRODUCTIVE LIVES.WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATING EVERYONE TAKES EVERYONE. THE SCHOOL, FAMILY, AND COMMUNITY, WORKING TOGETHER, WILL ENABLE EACH CHILD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN OUR GLOBAL COMMUNITY.